SIGN OF A STORM COMING AHEAD


Good morning,
Life is usually full of Challenges.No one in this world has learnt without accepting the challenges.
In This Recent Years i have noticed a lot of Transformation in my ideology,may it be the case of studies or it may be of the so called "MANNERS".
Again I have faced lot of under estimation's in my life.There are hardly few persons in this world that truly love me.Not being cautious,but i've certainly faced a lot due to my overconfidence which is the main draw back of all this.
I was never a intelligent kinda student,Instead i was just a 40% holder in my class.school days apart,It do takes a lot of spirit to rise up from a dumb person to a transformed person.This transformation either further continues or becomes a
virtual living world.and m the one who's encountering the practical as well as virtual world living.A few inspiring stories,motivating others,doing something above my capabilities,judging persons,laughing all the way,being sweet every time etc etc is all wat can i say about me.

But now things have to change again.I think i stand no where in this world.leaving these sweetness and applying it wherever neccessary is certainly my Primary concern at present.
There are many persons in India which give free suggestions no matter how there life Is!!!
The same suggestion i got,and it goes like this

"SWEETNESS IS NOT ALWAYS GOOD.SWEETNESS ALONG WITH THE PERFECT ATTITUDE WILL MAKE YOU TACKLE MOST OF THE SITUATIONS IN LIFE.
BETTER CHANGE YOURSELF AND BE READY FOR THE STORM COMING AHEAD.IF U DONT DO THIS U LL GET FLED AWAY WITH THIS STORM"

And i took a serious note of this suggestion.

This lead to prompt many questions in my mind,many negative questions,many positive questions and i noticed that this is true..


TRULY speaking ,this is the most beautiful lesson i learned from my life.I have seen many persons who actually are very honest,honest in there own regards,honest in there own work etc etc.And guess wat,the main reason for this honesty also adds up and comes as a bonus pack wid a thing called as patience ..

yes,keepin patience and handling situation in such a gr8 pressure is wat is holding on and on..

many of us think,we've grown up very much..
and the fact is evry1 knows how much deep in the water they are.

I personally challenge to each human being present in this world,if u have to find ur inner soul,then do keep patience in wateva u r doing.one more thing,jus try out to play wid children by being urself as a child.

u ll rise up in ur own respect,rise up from the inner world.'
that is wat life is about.
every person present in this world cares for ne1 and they term it as "NO time to meet"...

well many shocking charachters in my life,many ditches,many failures,and i guess every time it gives me a new feeling,wateva i write in my words wateva i think abt me being very philosophical is actually a truth..
thats all for this night..But the storm is coming ahead in june,,,n certainly m not prepared for it :( and I LL b back wid a bang !!
tc,
-Akshu:)

Comments

Unknown said…
kya baat hai....
sahi hai yaar..its nice!
Tina said…
Its jst 2 gud...liked it a lot....
Mona said…
TOO GUD ...
wish u all the sucess for ur future
m juz speechless.......
vipin said…
great yaar ....
i was inspired by u frm our first meet.....
n u proved me i wasnt wrong.
This comment has been removed by the author.
this is for both posts...its a good thing that u have changed...because it will benefit u more than to any1 else...and change is necessary at the every stage of life...u hav to change urself as per life demands...this is just a start dear...still we have to travel so far...so maintain ur this spirit...

Popular posts from this blog

The One That Inspires You ?!

ACCEPT FAILURES AND RISE IN UR OWN WORLD :)